Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sick!

Today was Halloween, so I dressed up as Hello Kitty.
















But I am sick, so instead of walking around outside and fawning all over little kids dressed up as lions/skunks/pirates tonight, I am sitting on my futon with my long striped socks and eating saltines and drinking ginger ale.

Some math for you:



















+













+














= happy.





What about being sick makes this equation more appealing than other equations? And, more particularly, what about being sick makes my normal, happy equations so unpalatable? a la:















+















=












In related news, being sick also apparently makes me too lazy to change the station when NPR becomes boring, which is about every hour for 15 minutes, and too tired to reach my water from across the coffee table. Being sick sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home